Under the overarching theme, “Disrupt and rewire: How brain innovation is changing Europe”, the Brain Innovation Days aim to bring together key opinion leaders and stakeholders from the ever-growing brain innovation ecosystem to create synergies and showcase the importance of brain innovation and how, one innovation at a time, it is changing Europe and the world.
The Brain Innovation Days are the perfect opportunity to meet and network with the wider brain community. Though the community at large has improved in collaboration, it is oft still fragmented and siloed; the Brain Innovation Days want to help change this and reshape the brain ecosystem to one that supports its members, pushes for knowledge exchange for the greater good, stimulates investment and convinces key stakeholders that the future is in brain innovation.
- Virtual launch event, exploring how brain innovation is changing Europe
- Online panels, interviews and more with prominent speakers in their fields
- “My Start-up in 180 seconds” Pitching Competition with an award for the ‘Best Pitch’
- Matchmaking and networking opportunities
- Online content streams with regular updates on the latest in brain innovation
Four virtual events are foreseen between October 2020 and October 2021. The first virtual event will be held on 13 October 2020. The following ones will take place in January 2021, April 2021 and June 2021. The digital journey will culminate in a physical event in Brussels in October 2021.